Saturday 30 March 2013

A brave new world....

OK, so I may be very new to blogging, but I've made cooking very tasty food my focus for many years now...

I'm a keen home cook not a chef, with a proper day job and a longstanding hunger for local, usually simple food that's easily achievable for all.

I was fortunate enough to appear on this year's MasterChef and any viewers will be aware that whilst my food isn't always the prettiest it's always packed full of flavour!

My plan for this blog is to post everyday recipes for the food that I prepare at home.  I'm a firm believer that any recipe is a starting point and part of being a cook is modifying recipes to your own ends, using up available ingredients that in their prime.

Well, if anyone follows this you can watch as it evolves!

Toby Elkington

No comments:

Post a Comment